When booking the church, please try to give 3 months notice. If you would like to choose your own priest, please inform both your priest and the church.
We thank the Lord and we praise you for bringing us to this happy day. You have given us to each other. Now, together we give ourselves to you. We ask you Lord, make us one in our love; keep us one in your peace, protect our marriage, bless our home, make us gentle, keep us faithful, and when life is over unite us again where parting is no more in the Kingdom of your Love. There we will praise you in the happiness and peace of our eternal home.
Church Wedding Donations
The Donation to the Church goes towards the running costs of the church. The fee for the priest is between the couple and the individual priest.
Booking & Information Form
Church Documents Needed
- Recent Baptismal Certificate
- Confirmation Certificate
- Letters of Freedom
- Pre-Nupitial Enquiry Form
- Certificate of Completion of Pre-Marriage Course
- That you present yourself and your partner before the Register of Marriage, Births and Death.
- Give 3 months notice to the Registrar
- Official Registration Document of Marriage must be returned to the Registrar.
Important Phone Numbers
Accord Ennis: 065-6824297
Accord Galway: 091-562331
Accord Esker: 091-844549
Registrar of Births, Marriages & Deaths, Civil Registration Office, Galway: 091-546277
“A Wedding of Your Own” – Pádraig McCarthy, Veritas Publication
This book gives the choice of Scripture Readings and Marriage Ceremonies for Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland.